| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Les Escaldes in February is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with periodic sleet, snow or rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Les Escaldes February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Les Escaldes, Andorra
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Les Escaldes:
- Bordeaux, France - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) NNW
- Gourdon, France - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) N
- Toulouse, France - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) N
- Biarritz, France - 270.4 kms (168 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) W
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) WSW
- Tortosa, Spain - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) SSW
- Valencia, Spain - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) SSW
- Ibiza, Spain - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) S
- Nīmes/ Courbessac, France - 278.4 kms (173 miles) NE
- Montpellier, France - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) ENE
- Marseille, France - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) ENE
- Toulon, France - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) ENE
- Perpignan, France - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) ENE
- Gerona/ Costa Brava, Spain - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) ESE
- Barcelona, Spain - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SSE
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 370.8 kms (230.4 miles) SE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) SSE